According to the German Youth Protection Act (JuSchG), children and young people under the age of 16 are only allowed to attend concerts in the Hallenduo if the event ends after 10 p.m. and they are accompanied by a person authorized to look after them (usually their parents) or a person authorized to look after them with a valid ticket.
Adolescents under 16 years of age may attend events in the hall duo with a parent or guardian without time limit.
Young people aged 16 and over may attend events which finish by midnight unaccompanied. If the event is scheduled to end after midnight, the youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
For a visit to an event in the hall duo, the legal guardian has the option of appointing a legal guardian to accompany and supervise the underage child during and after the event. There are no time restrictions for children and young people accompanied by their legal guardians or legal guardians.
The following points must be observed when issuing the parental authority:
- the person responsible for the child's upbringing must be of age.
- the person responsible for the child's upbringing must be up to the responsible task of supporting your child in every situation.
- when attending an event in the evening, your child's ride home must be guaranteed.
- the person responsible for the child's upbringing must not be under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances while accompanying your child
- in principle, you continue to bear full responsibility for your child, even if you appoint a parent/guardian.
You can download the form for issuing a parenting guardian in the sense of § 1 Para. 1 No. 4 JuSchG (Muttizettel) here. Further information can be found on the website of the city of Stuttgart.
Depending on the event, the organizer of the respective event may stipulate stricter regulations that deviate from this regarding the authorization of access for children and young people to events in the hall duo. Please inform yourself in good time in advance on the website (e.g. general terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets) of the respective event organizer.
without educational mandate (mother's note)
with educational mandate (mother's note)
|up to 14 years||up to 20:00 h||unlimited|
|from 14 years||up to 22:00 h||unlimited|
|from 15 years||up to 22:00 h||unlimited|
|from 16 years||up to 24:00 h||unlimited|
|from 17 years||up to 24:00 h||unlimited|
|from b 18 years||unlimited||is not required|